Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vice City.

I've got a new Addiction.

I've never been one for so-called "Energy Drinks" - I've always received all the caffeine I need from my good friend Coffee. Lately that familiar acquaintance has been troubling my stomach, and I thought I'd try something different to chase away the withdrawal headache.

Holy shit, I'm hooked.

Let me set this straight - nothing will ever top coffee in my pantheon of beverages. But this stuff sure does come close. I decided to try the sugar-free one because the others I had sampled seemed too sweet for my tastes. I can't seem to get enough.

I see in the States that they sell it with Vodka already mixed in. I'll have to give that one a go the next time I'm in Vegas. (Vodka, caffeine and the Poker tables? I'd be unstoppable.)

So far I've tried to limit my intake to my first Coffee break at work. But I can easily forsee a time when I'm buying this by the case.

I think I'll need a second job just to afford it. (In that situation, all the caffeine will come in handy.)


Later.

1 comment:

  1. Coke Zero. It's like crack. Can I have another, please?

    ReplyDelete