Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mother Nature Strikes Back.

I can tell that the next week/ten days is going to be the shits, weather-wise.

"How can you foresee this, Oh Great & Powerful Oz?" (I know that's what you are thinking..)

Well, it's because I will be starting my holidays on Friday. I have outdoor activities planned, so of course it'll rain like it's monsoon season. I expect tons of rain on Saturday because I'm going to be golfing. (I haven't golfed in years, so the one time I do get a chance they are calling for rain.)

I was even going to work on my tan. (For this pasty guy, that is quite a statement.)

I'll persevere through the shitty weather - Mother Nature won't break my spirit. If all else fails I'll drink Timmy's coffee and watch the rest of Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.

I know you are all secretly jealous.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment