Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Than Meets the Eye.

Who was the shittiest Transformer?

The Movie's coming out soon and I know that The Sidekick and I are probably going to go see it. I'm not a big a fan as he is (I believe I've stated this before) but I know I'll enjoy watching the Giant Robot Movie.

But it makes me think - who was the shittiest Transformer? My first guess, my gut instinct - says Bumblebee. When your alternate car form is a Volkswagen Bug, you may have gotten the short end of the stick. Why do the other guys get to be Tanks and Eighteen-Wheelers? Was he last in line and it's all that was left?

I almost feel bad for him.

The only thing lower would be if there was an Autobot that changed into a Smart Car. (Or a Pinto)

Quick thought: if the alternate forms of Buzzsaw and Lazerbeak were cassette tapes, does that mean that an Autobot Gerbil would transform into a dildo? (Just a thought.)



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment