Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I've Got to Meet More People....

Just so I can play cards with them.

Poker Night was supposed to be tonight.
Unfortunately only a couple of the regular players could make it, so we canceled. It seems that it's a tough time getting a game together nowadays. (I'm not going to resort to Retard Poker - I've already stated that. Gives me cold shivers just thinking about it.)

I'd like to find a game that's fun and challenging, but also has a somewhat serious side to it. I also need something in my price range - it would be nice to be able to afford to play.

Oh, and they have to be good enough so that I want to play with them, but shitty enough so that I can take all their money.

It's not like I'm asking for a lot, is it?


Later.

1 comment:

  1. ahh yes, good enough to want to play with them and shitty enough to take their money....you just hit the nail on the ehad my friend...the reason we invited you to the game in the first place!!..hahah just kidding...

    ReplyDelete