Friday, June 08, 2007

Insurmountable Tasks.

So I'm on Holidays now.

(Hold for Applause)

I have a list of shit that I have to accomplish, a list that makes the Labors of Hercules seem like something you'd have the "special" kid do while you get some real work done.

Problem is, I have no desire to do any of it right now.

It's not that I don't have the energy or ability. I just don't feel like attacking that load of stuff today. I'm going golfing tomorrow, and then taking a day to do nothing important - after that, on Monday, I'll get down to business.

The only thing I'm really looking forward to is Pressure Washing. All men love to use the pressure washer - it's like an extension of our penis. (A powerful penis that can clean concrete.)
I'll even pull that baby out in the rain and hose away - I don't care. (Just so we're clear, I am talking about the pressure washer, but I could understand if you are confused.)

I think that I'll tackle the list just like Herc did - in a loincloth one day at a time. It'll be more manageable that way. (And comfortable, too.)

Wish me luck, I'll need it.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment