Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Anticipation.

Tonight is Poker Night.

It's supposed to be poker night - I'm not going to jinx it and have it not happen.

It's been so long since I actually held cards in my hands - I'm just a bit edgy. Playing online is alright, but I like the rush of playing against the person across the felt from you.

I'm even going to be a bit late to the game - I have Domestic Obligations to attend to - but you know I'll be traveling at light speed to The Sidekick's place as soon as that's all done.


Don't wish me luck - I won't need it when I have pocket Aces every second hand. (And pocket Queens every other.)



Later.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but read this entry and remember your vasectomy. It really alters the interpretation.

    Pocket aces indeed.

    ReplyDelete