Friday, May 18, 2007

Things I Hated About The Eighties.

  • Neon Apparel.
  • Mullets (Even though I had one.)
  • Tight-rolled Jeans.
  • Those camo pants with pockets on the knees.
  • The Calgary Flames. (1989)
  • MC Hammer. (Those fuckin' pants)
  • The Cosby Show. (Yet I love Jello Pudding Pops. Go figure.)
  • Breakdancing. (Yes, I did this too.)
  • That E.T. video game.
  • Having to take out my Nintendo cartridge and blow on it six times just to get the goddamn thing to load Excitebike.
  • Stryper. (If you don't know, I can't tell you.)
  • Rock Stars all dressing up like girly hippies from the Roller Derby. (Seriously - shoulder pads? On Motley Crue?)
  • Witness (Han Solo with the Amish? What's going on?)
  • Howard The Duck.
  • That guy's hair from Flock of Seagulls.
  • Shoes with zippered pockets that didn't hold shit.
  • Girls - If you wanted Patrick Swayze from Dirty Dancing you should put out like Jennifer Grey did. Then I'll dance for ya.
  • Rubik's Cube.
  • Puberty.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment