Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Do I Look Like Rick Astley?



I don't think so.

It's been said in the past by the Home Office and The Sidekick, but I think they are full of shit.

At the height of his popularity Rick Astley was a mad smooth pimp who was hounded by the ladies. From that point I can see a certain resemblance.

My singing voice is maybe not as good as Rick's - but only those who have been with me in the shower can testify to that. (The line forms to the left.)

I guess it could be worse. Rick's not a horrible guy, and I'm sure that he is nice enough in person. I'm probably funnier, but that's about all I can bring to the table. (That and the fact I never wore suits with shoulder pads in the Eighties.)

I leave it up to you, Internet.
Please be gentle.



Later.

1 comment:

  1. "Never Gonna Give You UP
    Never Gonna Let you down,
    Never Gonna run around and Desert you..."

    You Know you love it.... Rick Astley is right damn it...

    ReplyDelete