Saturday, April 14, 2007

New Pillow.

There is a new pillow on my bed.

It's right over there - just waiting to be tried out.

I'm not sure if I'm going to like it or not.

I have a love/hate relationship with pillows. I find that periodically throughout the night I'll wake up and find that I have either a) thrown the pillows across the room, or b) somehow have them under my feet. (Explain that one.) I'm not sure if it's because I'm restless or fighting demons in my dreams - but the pillows seem to take the brunt of it.

The only pillows I seem to take care of are pillows on hotel beds. I'm not sure why, but I never seem to chuck them around. I guess the ol' subconscious doesn't like to fuck around with other people's property.

But that pillow's calling my name.
It's a taunting, mocking sound.
I'm gonna beat that fucker down.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment