Thursday, January 11, 2007

Really Fucking Cold.

If anyone from North of B.C. or back East is reading this, you might want to stop right now.

Good. Is it just us B.C.er's here?

My God - I'm cold.

You'd think a guy like me - who's got a little "extra" around the midsection (and down below too, ladies) wouldn't feel the cold so much. Hell - I work in the cold for large parts of my day.

But today I just couldn't get warm.

The only time I was warm at all today was at the gym. After working up a sweat, having a shower and stepping outside, I wasn't warm long.

It's tough being a guy in cold weather. I can complain about the cold, but I'm not supposed to show that it bothers me. So even though my testicles have retreated so high that they are sitting somewhere under my spleen, I can't show any discomfort. Worse yet, since I'm at work, I can't ask anyone to rub them until they are warm.

Life's little discomforts, eh?

I know it's going to be like this for the next month or so, (unless Global Warming fucks everything up more) so I'll try and get used to it and also dress a bit warmer. ( I can't snug the Boys up though, gotta let 'em swing - they need to breathe.)

Someone turn up the heat, okay?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment