Saturday, January 13, 2007

Helter Skelter.

I haven't really had a coherent thought all day.

It's not that I can't think of anything, it's just that for some reason I feel unable to articulate any of my thoughts. (When you are working in a written medium like this, articulation counts.) I know its not going to make much sense, but here's a brief synopsis of what's been going on in my mind:

Tiredcoffeehungryfoodtastyyumshowerhotwatercoldoutworkwhatnottodaydownaislethreehangou
tindairycoolernotthesameasitwaslunchtimefoodnogotogymsweatipodwhatsthatboobiesimpressiveb
ackworkkeepbusycheckphonenothingworkmoregohomeeatmailchecktypeblogthink.

See? Out of context with no back story, it doesn't make any sense. Hell I don't understand it, and I just wrote it.

So tomorrow I will attempt to have something that incorporates my fully functional brain.
But not today folks, not today.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment