Thursday, January 25, 2007

And The Categories Are...

I just tried out for a game show.

Moments ago I finished taking an online quiz to see if I have what it takes to play Jeopardy on T.V. - I know I've got the looks, they just have to see if I have the brains.

If I did well enough, (they don't tell you) then I go into the pool of possible contestants who then tryout for actual tapings.

I've always been full of useless information, so I might as well try and make money at it. If I did make it on, I would hope that the categories would be "Star Wars", "80's Hair Metal", and "Chicks With Huge Racks" - I'd be the next Jeopardy Millionaire.

It's a tough test - 50 questions, 15 second time limit per question, typed response. Thank God spelling didn't count. I was a bit handicapped with the U.S. President questions, but I think I did okay.

Worse case scenario: They'll think a monkey somehow got online and banged away on the keyboard.

Best case scenario: "You think you're pretty smart, don't you, Trebek? What with your Dago mustache and your greasy hair! "

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment