Monday, December 25, 2006

A Good Haul.

Santa was good to me.

Thinking back, I'm amazed that I received some of the gifts that I did. I haven't been giving out hints and I'm not really lusting after any particular gift. (That's a lie - I've been lusting, but the stuff I want isn't likely to just appear under my tree.)

My Brother gave me my Kevin Smith fix, with a Mooby Shirt and complete Clerks graphic novel. (I can hear the Sidekick salivating.) I also got Clerks 2 on DVD. Going to watch that as soon as I'm done writing this. I think I now own almost all of the View Askewniverse. (The Brother got An Evening With Kevin Smith 2 : Evening Harder - I'm a bit jealous.)

I received a lot of other great gifts (too many to list here) and I'm going to enjoy them all. My main shock is that this is the first year that I didn't get any Future Shop gift cards. My Boxing Day shopping extravaganza is woefully underfunded. (What with Tristan's birthday tomorrow I wouldn't have had much time anyway.) I think I might skip it and stay in town, maybe something here will catch my eye.

I've got a small stash burning a hole in my pocket, I'm not sure what I'll do.

I'm off to watch Rosario Dawson dance on the roof of a Fictional Fast Food Franchise.
HAWT.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment