Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thoughts I Had Today...


  1. Is it just me, or do I normally look this damn good?
  2. Why did I just scramble to put pants on, when answering the door in my underwear would have been a perfectly acceptable alternative?
  3. Boobies. Boobiesboobiesboobies.
  4. How come my hands are warm and my feet are freezing cold?
  5. Did Maury Povich just say "Fuck it" and decide to only do paternity shows?
  6. Does this belt go with these pants?
  7. What kind of sad individual actually buys Who's the Boss on DVD? Why not just stick your head in the oven and get it over with?
  8. Now why did that start itching?
  9. What would Shatner do?
  10. Why do other peoples houses smell like cabbage? Do they think my house smells like cabbage? What the fuck is with all the cabbage?
  11. Would an Oreo & Peanut Butter sandwich exceed my maximum caloric intake for the day?
  12. Can I spell out my whole name while I pee?
  13. Yep.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment