Sunday, October 15, 2006

Passing The Link.


I'm not sure if I should do this...

I've seen it done on other people's blogs before, but I never thought I'd be doing it myself. I always considered myself above acts like this.
Sure I've done it in the past, but I've never just given one out . I'm afraid I'll do it wrong, and come off as clumsy and inexperienced.

What if it's less than you've expected? What if it's not up to your rigorous standards? ( I know all of you have standards - you're here, aren't you?)

I'll just get it over with.

I thought that this video was fun and different.
Enough to share it with all of you, anyway.
(I know it's probably been around for a while, but then so have I , and look how phenomenal I am.)

Ok Go

(I -ahem- acquired the album that song is from, and it's great as well.)


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment