Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Helloween.


Halloween is now the fourth largest holiday celebrated in North America.

Ghosts, goblins and scaring ourselves rates up there with Christmas and Peace on Earth.

Tonight at my door I've seen witches, angels, hobos, pirates, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, and even Scooby-Do. Nothing really scary, except the couple of kids who were dressed up in suits and said they were Mormons.

It's not my favorite holiday, but then I'm not really a holiday guy. I find the build-up and the stress that people go through to have a "Perfect" holiday only adds to the annoyance of it all. (My favorite thing to do at Halloween when I was younger was to get loaded and have Roman Candle fights with my friends, so what do I know.)

My main frustration with this evening is that I keep having to stop typing to go hand out candy every time the doorbell rings. Unless it's the Playboy bunnies out trick or treating, I'm not going to be impressed.

There it goes again....

Wish me luck...

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment