Saturday, October 14, 2006

Grump.


Some days being in a bad mood makes me feel good.

It's not enough that I'm pissed off about something - there are days when I'm mad and you couldn't tell unless you were using a polygraph and taro cards - it's the fact that I'm mad and I'm going to make sure you know I'm angry.

I don't get so angry that I fly off the handle. I'm not the type of guy that freaks out at the drop of a hat. But you can tell something isn't right.

Sometimes the bad mood will go away on it's own, other times it takes a while longer, and may need some help. I used to drink to release the hatred, but now that I've matured, I've learned that the responsible way to let it go is to bitch about it on the Internet.

Ah yes, I feel better already.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment