Monday, October 30, 2006

Capital N, Small Y......

Big Fucking Q.

Today I woke up feeling like shit.
Stuffy head, runny nose - all the usual things that generally just make you feel like you would rather just go back to bed and tell the world to Fuck Off.

Unfortunately I am also an incredibly responsible individual, so instead of doing the above I got my ass out of bed and went to work. The plus side is that if I'm going to feel like a sack of crap, I'm going to make sure the world knows about it. (If I can subtly infect some of the people that piss me off, then the day wouldn't be so bad after all.)

The strange thing is that going to work actually made me feel better. As long as I was busy and productive, my body didn't have time to realize how shitty it felt.

It wasn't until after I got home that I started to feel like crap again. But the solution to that is in the little green bottle pictured above. My friend NyQuil is going to solve all my issues. (The physical ones anyway.)

I thought I'd type a few words before the coma overwhelms me, but if I don't have a chance you'll all know what happenedlhajhgal khf;gah;fzz zzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

That's some powerful shit right there.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment