Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Big Picture.


I got a new T.V. today.

Nothing fancy, just a 32" RCA. (Old School style, not an LCD or Plasma.)
Needed to pick one up because mine was starting to crap out. This is not the T.V. I plan to have in the next 5 years.

This is the T.V. I hope to have in the next year or so. Ever since I got the LCD monitor for the computer I've been enjoying it's shiny goodness. I'd love to have that bright, clean picture while playing NHL '07 or watching Pearl Jam - Touring Band /Foo Fighters - At The Park. Oh, the glory.

But I have to save my pennies for that.

The new T.V. is five inches bigger, which is great. I have yet to hear any woman complain about the extra five inches, so I'm not going to either.

I'm just about to start my days off, which means I'll get to break this puppy in with some Holy Trilogy, and maybe some Indiana Jones just to shake things up. (I have a whole other blog about Indy - don't even get me started.)

So if you happen to see me in the next day or two and my eyes are like saucers and I've had no sleep, you'll know why.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment