Sunday, October 01, 2006

1,2,3,....

So it's Inventory time at work again.

I fucking hate counting.

When I win the lottery, I think I'll have someone do all my counting for me. I'll buy everything with change, and have someone on staff to count out each coin by hand.

I could just do a half-assed job of inventory, but my pride and obsessive compulsiveness means I count every little thing that needs to be done. The whole process takes a couple of days, and this is only the first one.

The good part of it is that since I'm the one doing most of the counting, I get to reorganize those areas I'm in, all in the name of "easier inventory". My shaping of the new work environment continues.

If I have trouble sleeping tonight I'm not counting anything.
I'd rather deal with the insomnia.

Later.




No comments:

Post a Comment