Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Viva Vanilla!

Just got back from having Ice Cream at the pier.

Nothing says summer like a Waffle Cone full of frozen goodness.
It's a challenge to eat it all, but I gave it my best shot.
Vanilla is by far and away my favorite Ice Cream, but tonight I changed it up a bit and went with Cookies & Cream. (Any jokes about that will be dealt with swiftly and without prejudice.)

I've always liked Vanilla, be it in Ice Cream or anything else. I think it gets a bad rap as being plain and boring. So as with all things: when you want the truth of the matter, go to the Internet. I checked out this site. (Forget that it's a site for women, it was top of the list for Google, and that's good enough for me.)

My Result?

You scored 66.6% Vanilla
Contrary to what you may expect, Vanilla types aren't bland or boring.
Vanilla is far and away the most popular ice-cream flavour, and the Vanilla type
is gregarious, impulsive, fun loving and expressive. In fact, you probably have
a hard time making up your mind - Vanillas are known for never saying no, even
when they probably should. The Vanilla lover takes a romantic, hopeful view of
life: live for the moment, and everything will work out fine. And Vanilla types
are happiest with their own kind - only someone equally spontaneous and
energetic will do.


Now does that sound bland and boring to you? No fuckin' way!
I think it's time for all the Vanilla people to rise up and kick some ass. And we would too, if we weren't so goddamn gregarious.

So go and eat your Ice Cream - you just may find out something about yourself.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment