Friday, June 02, 2006

Hooligan's Holiday.

For those of you who don't know, that's the title of a Motley Crue song, but I'd be veering way off track if I went on about that. (And 95% of you would stop reading as well, which defeats the purpose of coming here.)

So I'm on holidays now. Finished up at work today and strolled out the doors for ten days of what-ever-the-hell-I-want. What are my plans? Who knows. There is the aforementioned Garage Sale that I somehow keep bringing up in my posts, but next to some general housework and yard stuff to take care of, I'm not really doing a hell of a lot.

I know that there are people out in the world who cram every minute of their time off with activities and tasks, but I'm not one of them. I think I've lined up about 12-14 hours worth of stuff to do in the next 240 hours. The rest of it is going to be spontaneous activities, like lying on the couch or reading. Oh Yeah, I'm a fucking animal, don't ya know.

It seems like I have a ton of time off, but I know as I get into it, what seems like an eternity until I go back to work will only really be the blink of an eye.

Two weeks from now I'll be bitching that I need a vacation, mark my words.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment