Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hi, Ho, Hi, Ho.....

Do you ever have those days when you don't feel like going to work?

I don't have them often, because I like my job, but on days like today when I know I have a lot on my plate and it's going to be a busy day, I just can't drum up the enthusiasm.

I have a bunch of stuff that has to be removed so we can change out a part on a major piece of equipment. This is going to take at least an hour and a bit to remove the stock, and I have no idea how long the part installation is going to take tomorrow.

I work better when I have a set structure as to what's going on. When the time frame given for completion is "We'll see", I get a bit antsy.

If you don't see corpses in the River, the day went OK.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. "We're all floaters down here."

    Put DOWN the clown suit.

    ReplyDelete