Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's Contagious.

You know, I should have expected it.

I got up today and felt tired, which was no surprise considering the non-stop events of yesterday.
Work was okay, nothing to get overly excited about, but it was just a normal day.

So what happens within twenty minutes of getting home?
Yeah, you got it.
All of a sudden I'm copying The Boys adventures from last night.
Not fun. Not fun at all.

But I shall overcome.
I know it will pass, and the fact that I have to work tomorrow is an incentive to ride it out.
Plus, I'm supposed to go for coffee with the Sidekick and others tomorrow night, and I can't do that if I'm expelling stuff everywhere.

Wish me well.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. as long as there is no expelling of ANY kind on me ...we good...hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete