Friday, March 24, 2006

Consistency.

As I've said many a time before, I enjoy blogging.

I like to somehow sum up my day, or voice a concern or insight I may have had. I've been doing it on a daily basis for over three months now, ( I think the last time I missed a day was back in December.) and off and on for longer than that.

But I have a lot coming up on my plate in the next week or so, which means I may be a bit inconsistent with my blogging. For the five of you that check this blog out on a regular basis: I'm sure you'll be fine, and just think, you'll get to hear highlights of the following:
  • My twin brother and his family are coming up! Be ready for tales of breaking up fights between children, and the slow buildup of my migraine!
  • My trip to Victoria to see Motley Crue, and to recapture some of my youth! Will I succeed in my quest to reclaim my rockin' heritage? How drunk and disorderly will I get?
  • Tales of road rage on the drive to and from! How will he stay awake driving all by himself?

All this and more to come in the next couple of weeks!

I'll still be updating as regularly as possible, and most of this shit doesn't start for about a week and a half.

It's petty, but it kinda bothers me that I'll be breaking the streak. Like I said, I've been fairly consistent, and it'll just be a shame to let that go.

Oh, for a laptop and wireless connection....

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment