Sunday, January 15, 2006

Shit Or Get Off.

I have no patience for people who cannot make decisions.

I can understand slight hesitations, pondering and the weighing of options, but people who cannot boil shit down to yes / no, or stay / go, just really frustrate me.
Sure, sometimes deciding what options you have takes time, but once you know what you have, make a fucking choice and deal with it.
Some people make shopping and deciding what to have for dinner out to be major fucking life choices.
Deciding to buy a house in a strange town? Take some time to analyse facts. Having trouble figuring out if you'll have a omelet or cereal? Just choose, dammit!

I can make it simple for them.

Either you decide right now or I stab you in the eye with a dull pencil.
That's added incentive to sweeten the deal.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. I finally bought the cinnamon roll /and/ the boston creme. Okay? Now calm down, and get into the car with these nice men.

    ReplyDelete