Monday, November 28, 2005

Drunk & Disorderly

So like I said, I went to the Grey Cup.
Started drinking at about 10. In the morning.

Yeah, I'm a retard.

I got so shitfaced I only lasted about 1 Quarter or so.
Started causing a ruckus in the bathroom, and then the cops showed up.
They were going to throw me in the drunk tank, but luckily one of the people from the group I had came with vouched for me, and I was allowed to go back to the bus.

Did I enjoy myself? Hell yeah.
Slightly embarrassed? Oh yeah.

Got back to Victoria and crashed at the hotel. Had a great sleep, and woke up feeling no pain.

There is so much I'm not telling you right now.

I think I'll keep it that way.

1 comment:

  1. You're so coming with us on our Seattle trip. Oh, don't worry: one of the 4 is a cop, and he knows the best places to get into trouble.

    ReplyDelete